14. oktober 2005

With a twist of myself

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Joakim Reinert Knutsen
Birthday:3.5.82
Birthplace:Haugesund
Current Location:Bergen
Eye Color:Dragon blue!
Hair Color:Curly blond
Height:190cm
Right Handed or Left Handed:Left, of course!
Your Heritage:Norwegian (what a bomb!)
The Shoes You Wore Today:Uhm.. haven't been out yet
Your Weakness:I have noone I'm told (and that's probably my weakness)
Your Fears:I'm feared of the light (as the opposite to darkness)
Your Perfect Pizza:With so much cheese and fat that my heart starts screaming..
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:a BBA with better than Laud
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger::D
Thoughts First Waking Up:I'm no good at this morning-thingie...
Your Best Physical Feature:I'm tall!
Your Bedtime:Somewhere between 10pm-4am
Your Most Missed Memory:Last year, and when I visited my sis and her husband in Houston.
Pepsi or Coke:Pepsi, coke makes my nose tickeling (just kidding..)
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:Both! But I'd prefer Group actually.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Depends on the ice-cream quality.. that would be vanilla!
Cappuccino or Coffee:Espresso my friend, espreeeesso!
Do you Smoke:Nope...
Do you Swear:What the fuck do you take me for?!
Do you Sing:No, but that crazy idol inside my head are.. and he sings bad!
Do you Shower Daily:Sure
Have you Been in Love:Yepp
Do you want to go to College:I am!
Do you want to get Married:Sometime
Do you belive in yourself:Yes, I do!
Do you get Motion Sickness:Not really
Do you think you are Attractive:Mr. Number one on my own top one hot-list
Are you a Health Freak:I was
Do you get along with your Parents:Yep
Do you like Thunderstorms:I don't mind them
Do you play an Instrument:No way
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Damn, did you REALLY have to remind me about last weekend?!
In the past month have you Smoked:nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Not a chance
In the past month have you gone on a Date:nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Uhm.. I don' know. Probably.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:I'd really like to! Damn ego-americans! Send those crackers to Europe!!
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No, but I'd like to try it some time
In the past month have you been on Stage:Only off stage.. ;)
In the past month have you been Dumped:Nope!
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:In this cold COLD water? I don' think so...
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope
Ever been Drunk:Drunk as drunk could be!
Ever been called a Tease:Nope
Ever been Beaten up:Actually not
Ever Shoplifted:This question make me feel like an angel
How do you want to Die:Old and popular
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Very, very successful!!
What country would you most like to Visit:Many.. Japan, USA (once more), Poland, Prague (yes, the city), England... I'd love to travel alot!
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue/green
Favourite Hair Color:Brunettes!
Short or Long Hair:Long hair
Height:Whatever height
Weight:Healthy
Best Clothing Style:Regular, with a twist of good-looking!
Number of Drugs I have taken:None
Number of CDs I own:some hundreds.. I still buy CDs instead of downloading! I love shopping CDs!
Number of Piercings:none
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I always regret all the opportunities I got but didn't do yesterday.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

Ingen kommentarer: